Can I Apply?
To be eligible for the scheme you need to be able to answer YES to the statements below:
• I live in Kent and the household pays council tax.
• I have a firm offer of a job, apprenticeship or training course, and I am able to produce written proof;
OR I am already in work, training or college, but I am struggling to get there.
• I have checked and there is no easy public transport for my journey. Check here >>>
• I am at least 16 years old. If under 18, I will be able to get parent or guardian consent to join the scheme and act as guarantor.
• MOPED only - I have checked, the route and it is too far and/or unsuitable for a bicycle.
• MOPED only - I have a full or provisional driving licence or I have applied for a provisional driving licence.
• MOPED only - I am willing to undertake and pay for the CBT (Compulsory Basic Training) course.
• MOPED only - I am able to pay the upfront monthly payment and regular payments whilst on the scheme.
• MOPED only - I am able to pay the £100 insurance excess in the event of an accident, damage or theft.
• MOPED only - I will comply with the terms and conditions of the scheme and understand that the scheme will
be available for up to 12 months.